The Hunkemöller in-house creative studio is looking for a Digital Designer. You’ll join a team of like-minded passionate creatives, in a place where you can really show your creativity and at the same time learn and grow. Your portfolio should demonstrate creative thinking across digital platforms, and faultless execution regarding layout and typography. Above all, you’ll need a good solid feel for Graphic Design and UX, as well as, a keen eye for design, fashion and photography. You’ll not only be a lover of the creative process, but you’ll also love the customer journey, user experience, and will know how to translate these into your designs.
You'll be working alongside a fantastic team of 10 creatives, maintaining the highest level of quality and further development of the brand. You'll need at least 2-3 years' experience in an equivalent role (fashion retail market would be an advantage).
The key responsibilities within this role will be:
- Creating and developing campaign banners for our online platforms (web/app/social)
- Creating and developing newsletters/EDMs for our constantly growing member base
- Translating seasonal concepts to graphic elements for online purposes
- Social Media content creation
- Regularly working with the omni-channel team to bring the UX experience to a higher level
- Maintaining the high level of quality and coming up with creative solutions that work within our brand guidelines
- Keeping up to date with the latest mobile and UX design trends
- Contributing to the development of new seasonal campaign concepts
- Special projects and initiatives, as needed
Our ideal candidate has:
- Around 2-3 years' experience in an equivalent job in fashion retail
- UX experience and User Interface design knowledge
- Experience in InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Fashion oriented and up-to-date with the latest trends
- Strong graphic design skills
- Excellent English skills, additional languages are a plus
- The ability to make timely decisions anticipate problems and provide creative solutions
- The ability to handle changing priorities
- Strong ability to work self-directed
- HTML and CSS knowledge is a plus
- The ability to work under pressure and manage short deadlines
- Good amount of humor
Hunkemöller strives to be a much-loved, global and social brand. A place where people love to work, are proud of the brand, and where we create true brand ambassadors. Working in a passionate, energetic, design-led and performance-driven environment where our key customer persona 'Shero' sits at the heart of everything we do. Hunkemöller is certified TOP EMPLOYER of the Netherlands 2019, which underlines our people initiatives and achievements.
If you want to join our growing Hunkemöller headquarters team, click on 'apply' to hand in your CV or LinkedIn profile details (in English). In case of any questions, please contact our HR department via (0031)35-646 5118.
For this role, we're not looking to work with external agencies.