The Integration Specialist is responsible for taking business requirements and converting them into data specifications for application and data integration. This person should have experience and knowledge of data formats/specifications and interfacing technologies. The Integration Specialist will also need to have the ability to provide feedback to the business in business language.
- Design & Development - Provides technical development leadership and implementation of design as it relates to the existing applications that correspond with the architecture strategies at an enterprise level.
- System Engineering -- Involved in the evaluation of proposed system acquisitions or solutions development and provides input to the decision-making process relative to compatibility, cost, resource requirements, operations, and maintenance.
- System Integration -- Integrates software components, subsystems, facilities and services into the existing technical systems environment; assesses impact on other systems, and works with cross functional teams within information management to ensure positive project impact.
- System Security -- Participates in the research, design, development, and implementation of application, database, and interface security.
- Work closely with project teams on initiatives that involve data movement, translation, or integration development
- Assist team members with troubleshooting technical issues related to data transformation and flow
- Create documentation for future reference, training and support purposes
- Communicate with customers and external partners/vendors to clarify data format requirements
- Participate in unit and integration testing and provide business stakeholders with user acceptance testing guidance.
Your ideal candidate:
- English fluency required
- University degree in IT or other technical area
- 2-3 years experience working as an integration specialist is required with solid knowledge and experience in various integration methods and technologies (ie, real time, batch, etc)
- Strong attention to detail
- Problem solving/analysis
- Demonstrated ability to work and communicate effectively with both technical and business audiences.
- Ability to develop effective working relationships across the organization
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Knowledge of retail is a plus
- Experience working in a highly fast-paced, complex architectural landscape is a plus
- Experience with Microsoft BizTalk is a plus
Hunkemöller is a place for people who have a passion for creating great products and world class service for our customers and colleagues; a place for people to grow, to be future stars, and who want the opportunity to develop both themselves and their teams.
If you want to join our rapidly growing Hunkemöller headquarters team? Please click on 'apply now' to send your resume/CV (in English). Please note that, as we’re an internationally successful company, the whole application process will be in English.
If you have any questions, please contact our HR department, Tel-Nr. (0031)35-646 5118.