Hunkemöller is searching for a passionate, highly analytical and structured Junior Merchandiser / Planner.
Within this challenging role, your key responsibilities will be:
- Setting up Quarterly financial plans, working with your (Senior) Merchandiser & in line with overall budget targets
- Working with the buying & design team to produce a balanced range for our customer
- Recommending width and depth of options planned for each quarter in line with demand
- Managing and analyzing product size ratios per country/channel
- Pre-season building the Wssi Plan within the Financial framework, in-season reforecasting & using the Wssi as a key trading tool
The role will include the following merchandising processes:
- Liaising with the Merchandiser to ensure appropriate levels of stock within season
- Managing slow sellers and recommending any stock transfers out
- Providing the buying team with a Merchandise framework (Option plan, Average depth, Key Attribute targets i.e Colour) so they can build and select the product assortment
- Understanding sales/profit plan and the implications of current trading
- Drive future performance by reviewing forward commitment based upon current performance take/recommend actions to maximize sales opportunities &/or minimize MD risk
- Identifying and costing markdown recommendations to review with the Merchandisers
- Run weekly Monday Trading reports to support departmental preparation Monday Trade Meeting
- Analyzing, reviewing & advising on clearance strategies to reduce the level of Terminal Stock
Our ideal candidate for this planner role:
- Has at least 3-years' proven merchandising experience within a multi-channel fashion retailer
- Has a strong commercial acumen with excellent analytical and numerical skills
- Enjoys working collaboratively, as part of a team and building strong working relationships
- Has knowledge in using Business analytical tool (SAP BW, MicroStrategy, Business Objectives), Intermediate/Advanced Excel skills and very good English language skills, both written and verbal
- Is self-confident, fun, passionate about Retail and Merchandising
- Thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic & fun environment
Hunkemöller strives to be a much loved, social & inclusive brand. A place where people love to work, are proud of the brand, and where we create true brand ambassadors. Working in a passionate, energetic, design-led and performance-driven environment where our key customer persona 'Shero' sits at the heart of everything we do. Hunkemöller is certified TOP EMPLOYER of the Netherlands 2021, which underlines our people initiatives and achievements.
Together Tomorrow – Join a Retailer that's on the move to be better for our planet, better for people, better together! From diversity & inclusion, reducing waste, to product care and how we work with our suppliers, our Together Tomorrow initiative reflects what we do and helps drive change across our business. Ready to help us achieving our ambitious goals? Where ever you'll start working with us, if in Stores or our HQs, you can contribute!
Apply now with your CV or LinkedIn profile only.
For this role, we're not looking to work with external agencies.