Hunkemöller is searching for a Passionate, Analytical, and Structured Merchandise Assistant.
Join our journey of being a much loved, social & inclusive brand and contribute to our success by performing these tasks:
- Supporting the Merchandiser in setting up Quarterly budgets
- Setting up & running Weekly Trade Reports
- Managing and analyzing product size ratios
- Reviewing forward commitment, highlighting opportunities & risks to Merchandiser
The role will include the following merchandising processes:
- Close cooperation with the suppliers in term of ordering, following up deliveries and negotiating shifts and delivery dates
- Allocation to all NOS & repeat lines
- Track the intakes and DC stocks
- Cooperate with and support 3rd parties on their buys and extra demands
- Reviewing commitment and best/worst sellers then highlighting risks and opportunities to the Merchandiser/buyer
- Managing slow sellers and recommending any stock transfers out
- Running & analyzing Performance of each buying quarter, review, compare & recommend changes to new buying quarter based upon set analysis.
- Understanding sales/profit plan and the implications of current trading
- Identifying and costing markdown recommendations to review with the Merchandisers
- Making country analysis
- Run weekly Monday Trading reports to support/aid departmental preparation for Monday Trade Meeting
- Recommending clearance strategies to reduce the level of old stock
Our ideal candidate for this planner role:
- Has at least 1 years' retail &/or Merchandising experience within a fashion retailer preferable
- Has a strong commercial acumen with excellent analytical and numerical skills
- Enjoys working collaboratively, as part of a team and building strong working relationships
- Has knowledge in using Business analytical tool (SAP BW, MicroStrategy, Business Objectives), Intermediate/Advanced Excel skills and very good English language skills, both written and verbal
- Is self-confident, fun and passionate about retail and merchandising.
- Thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic and fun environment
Hunkemöller strives to be a much loved, social & inclusive brand. A place where people love to work, are proud of the brand, and where we create true brand ambassadors. Working in a passionate, energetic, design-led and performance-driven environment where our key customer persona 'Shero' sits at the heart of everything we do. Hunkemöller is certified TOP EMPLOYER of the Netherlands 2021, which underlines our people initiatives and achievements.
Together Tomorrow – Join a Retailer that's on the move to be better for our planet, better for people, better together! From diversity & inclusion, reducing waste, to product care and how we work with our suppliers, our Together Tomorrow initiative reflects what we do and helps drive change across our business. Ready to help us achieving our ambitious goals? Where ever you'll start working with us, if in Stores or our HQs, you can contribute!
Apply now with your CV or LinkedIn profile only.
For this role, we're not looking to work with external agencies.