From here, we run over 900 stores around the world, recently entered new markets such as China, Russia and Norway, whilst still continuing our expansion in our key markets. Our business is growing and the IT department needs to grow with it!
Your daily tasks will include:
- Engage the full applications project lifecycle from requirements gathering to design and go-live
- Ensure smooth daily operations of all running processes and programs
- Working with internal business partners to design the Retail business processes that may be supported by SAP applications technology
- Configuration of the applications and specification of requirements for reporting, data conversion, integration and custom objects
- Supporting the end-to-end testing of the solution, including working with users to ensure acceptance and adoption of the solution
- Develop, communicate, and ensure adherence to relevant architectural artifacts such as policies, standards, guidelines, roadmaps, controls, and maturity models.
- Designing and developing SAP retail roadmap with S/4 HANA, Fiori or other SAP related tools
Our ideal candidate has:
- A minimum of 5 years work experience with complex SAP Retail development (designing, developing, delivering and documenting) and maintenance. IS retail is a must.
- Finished a Bachelors (HBO) or Master education in Business or IT
- Demonstrated cross functional knowledge and collaboration, i.e. ability to look at the end to end process and understand how it fits together.
- Understands Logistic retail processes and Financial impact.
- Excellent communication with executives and clients on both the business and IT side (in English!)
- Ability to lead and facilitate design workshops (Blueprint), assessments, planning sessions
- Working in an Agile way and being pro-active to your stakeholders.
- Teamplayer in a growing SAP team.
- Integration is a key figure in our landscape. Sparring partner for our IT architects
- Experience with SAP S/4 HANA and other SAP related applications/solutions
- Willing and able to ‘get your hands dirty' and have a ‘can do' and service-oriented attitude
Hunkemöller strives to be a much-loved, global and social brand. A place where people love to work, are proud of the brand, and where we create true brand ambassadors. Working in a passionate, energetic, design-led and performance-driven environment where our key customer persona 'Shero' sits at the heart of everything we do. Hunkemöller is certified TOP EMPLOYER of the Netherlands 2019, which underlines our people initiatives and achievements.
If you want to join our growing Hunkemöller headquarters team, click on 'apply' to hand in your CV or LinkedIn profile details (in English). In case of any questions, please contact our HR department via (0031)35-646 5118.
For this role, we're not looking to work with external agencies.