What will you be doing?
- Responsible for the social media strategy
- Set kpi’s and targets and make sure they’re met every month
- Manage the team on planning and executing our social media content, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, our blog & others
- Monitor customer service inquiries via all social channels and work hand-in-hand with our customer service team to make sure the process goes smoothly
- Live and breathe our brand voice and style guides, and continue to develop them through content and campaigns
- Collaborate closely with our creative and merchandising teams for rapid and seamless execution
- Collaborate closely with our E-commerce team to further optimize content and social commerce
- Conduct regular and thorough analyses of content and campaigns
- Compile monthly reports summarizing performance for the marketing team
- Managing a small team
- Brief and review the social media agency proposals
- Expand our external and (set up our) internal ambassadors program
- Experiment and study new channels like snapchat
- Develop social media in new countries and guide the local coordinators
What will be expected from you?
- >3 years of working experience – retail fashion would be a plus – fashion and/or online marketing experience preferred
- Management of a team (>3 persons)
- Online and Social Media Savvy; Experience with several Social Media channels and online communities – including all analytics behind the channels (e.g. FB business manager – IG – Snapchat – YouTube- Google Analytics)
- Leveraging analytics to steer social/content strategy- long and short term
- Ability to create strong relations across departments and with external agency
- Flexible – Quick thinking- hands on – problem solver- creative
- You’re KPI driven, able to operate independently while managing timelines
- ‘Can-do’ mentality
- Fluent English – other languages woud be a plus
Hunkemöller is a place for people who have a passion for creating great products and world class service for our customers and colleagues; a place for people to grow, to be future stars, and who want the opportunity to develop both themselves and their teams.
If you want to join our rapidly growing Hunkemöller headquarters team? Please click on 'apply now' to send your resume/CV (in English) and link to our (social media) profiles. Please note that, as we’re an internationally successful company, the whole application process will be in English.
If you have any questions, please contact our HR department, Tel-Nr. (0031)35-646 5118.