Hunkemöller is a much loved, social & inclusive brand and this has been rewarded by being voted by our Shero's as No 1 lingerie brand in Germany, the Netherlands, Belgium, France and Spain. Our vision is to make Hunkemöller the first choice for women in Europe with our whole focus being on designing our vision and strategy around our Shero. Building a brand that is truly social is a key part of our current and future strategy. We fully embrace social media when engaging with our Shero, our Marketing team is here the key driver.
As Senior Social Media Coordinator will support the team with the following:
- Manage the execution of organic social media strategies, ability to form a long-term vision to ensure brand consistency across all pillars in content, copy, tone of voice and relevancy. Goal is to drive the social media KPIs further and establish brand identity.
- Grow and expand Hunkemoller organic social media presence into new social media platforms; increase presence on existing platforms including, but not limited to, Facebook, TikTok, Twitter, and Instagram. Create actionable strategy to both grow and maintain followers through key social media platforms and drive team to execute these plans.
- Supervise all aspects of social media interaction between customers and the company and ensure a positive customer engagement and customer service experience. Work closely with customer service and community team to effectively manage community engagement. Identifying the needs from our community and actioning on these needs.
- Ensure progress on all platforms by using relevant analytical tools such as Google Analytics and others and adjust strategy accordingly.
- Oversee monthly editorial calendar which includes monthly KPIs objectives and key initiatives.
- Drive and inspire team to keep up with the latest trends on social media and within the influencer community.
- Ensure social media KPI's are met each financial period.
- Collaborate closely with our creative, PR, buying and merchandising teams for rapid and seamless execution.
Our ideal candidate possesses the following skills:
- Proven track record of successfully executing online marketing strategies and in growing social media channels
- Relevant experience determining a target audience and how to cater unique marketing campaigns to capture their attention.
- Strong understanding of marketing strategy and how to effortlessly utilize these concepts throughout various forms of outreach.
- Ability to manage and supervise a diverse group of employees and simultaneously work toward many company initiatives at once. Must have experience managing teams.
- Good knowledge about the social media landscape (especially Facebook and Instagram; Others are a pre) and expertise in managing and growing social media platforms. Must have understanding of algorithm and hashtag marketing.
- Ability to analyze and advise on creative content ideas.
- Experience with social listening, social advertising and community management tools.
- Ability to grasp future trends in digital technologies and act proactively.
- Excellent communication, writing and language skills; fluent in English (other languages are pre).
- Multitasking, able to handle stress and strong analytical skills (experience with Google Analytics is a pre)
- Bachelor, HBO or Masters degree in (online) marketing/communications.
- 5 years of social media management experience.
Hunkemöller strives to be a much loved, social & inclusive brand. A place where people love to work, are proud of the brand, and where we create true brand ambassadors. Working in a passionate, energetic, design-led and performance-driven environment where our key customer persona 'Shero' sits at the heart of everything we do. Hunkemöller is certified TOP EMPLOYER of the Netherlands 2021, which underlines our people initiatives and achievements.
Together Tomorrow – Join a Retailer that's on the move to be better for our planet, better for people, better together! From diversity & inclusion, reducing waste, to product care and how we work with our suppliers, our Together Tomorrow initiative reflects what we do and helps drive change across our business. Ready to help us achieving our ambitious goals? Where ever you'll start working with us, if in Stores or our HQs, you can contribute!
Apply now with your CV (in English) and include a link to your social media channels. In case you want to share some (growth) success stories of social media channels in a portfolio or your CV, most welcome.
For this role, we're not looking to work with external agencies.