Do what you love and love what you do at Hunkemöller: The Hunkemöller in-house creative studio is looking for a Jr. Digital Designer. You’ll join a team of like-minded passionate creatives, in a place where you can really show your creativity and digital skills and at the same time learn and grow. Your portfolio should demonstrate creative thinking across digital platforms, and faultless execution regarding layout and typography. Above all, you’ll need a good solid feel for Graphic Design and UX, as well as, a keen eye for design, fashion and photography. You’ll not only be a lover of the creative process, but you’ll also love the customer journey, user experience, and will know how to translate these into your designs. You’ll be working alongside a fantastic team of 10 creatives, maintaining the highest level of quality and further development of the brand. You’ll need at least 2-3 years’ experience in an equivalent role (fashion retail market would be an advantage).
The Hunkemöller in-house creative studio is looking for a Jr. Digital Designer.
You'll be working alongside a fantastic team of 10 creatives, maintaining the highest level of quality and further development of the brand. You'll have recently graduated and possess 0-2 years of full-time experience.
The key responsibilities within this role will be:
- Creating and developing campaign banners for our online platforms (web/app/social)
- Creating and developing newsletters/EDMs for our constantly growing member base
- Translating seasonal concepts to graphic elements for online purposes
- Social Media content creation
- Regularly working with the omni-channel team to bring the UX experience to a higher level
- Maintaining the high level of quality and coming up with creative solutions that work within
our brand guidelines
- Keeping up to date with the latest digital design trends
- Contributing to the development of new seasonal campaign concepts
- Special projects and initiatives, as needed
Our ideal candidate has:
- Around 0-2 years' experience in a similar role (fashion – retail preferred)
- Good understanding of InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Fashion oriented and up-to-date with the latest trends
- Strong digital design skills
- Excellent English skills, additional languages are a plus
- UX experience and User Interface design knowledge is a plus
- HTML and CSS knowledge is a plus
- The ability to work under pressure and manage short deadlines
- The ability to make timely decisions anticipate problems and provide creative solutions
- The ability to handle changing priorities
- Strong ability to work self-directed
- Good amount of humor
We are a place for people who have a passion for creating great products and world-class service to our end-consumer and colleagues: a place for people to grow, to be future stars, and who want the opportunity to develop both themselves and their teams.
If you want to join our rapidly growing Hunkemöller headquarters team? Please click on 'apply now' to send your resume/CV (in English). Please note that, as we're an internationally successful company, the whole application process will be in English.
If you have any questions, please contact our HR department, Tel-Nr. (0031)35-646 5118.