Within this challenging role, your key responsibilities will be:
- Setting up budgets for each quarter with the Merchandiser
- Recommending width and depth of options planned for each quarter in line with demand
- Managing and analysing product size ratios
- Building and managing the WSSI with the Merchandiser
The role will include the following merchandising processes:
- Liaising with the Merchandiser to ensure appropriate levels of stock within season
- Managing slow sellers and recommending any stock transfers out
- Providing the buying team with a clear merchandise framework and plan so they can build and select the product assortment
- Understanding sales/profit plan and the implications of current trading
- Reviewing commitment and best/worst sellers then highlighting risks and opportunities to the Merchandisers
- Identifying and costing markdown recommendations to review with the Merchandisers
- Carrying out Monday performance reports to support the Merchandisers with current trade for Monday meetings
- Recommending clearance strategies to reduce the level of old stock
Our ideal candidate for this planner role:
- Has at least 3-years' proven merchandising experience within a fashion retailer
- Has a strong commercial acumen with excellent analytical and numerical skills
- Enjoys working collaboratively, as part of a team and building strong working relationships
- Has knowledge in SAP (BW), advanced Excel skills and very good English language skills, both written and verbal
- Is self-confident, fun and passionate about retail and merchandising.
- Thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic and fun environment
- Hunkemöller is a place for people who have a passion for creating great products and world-class service for our end-consumer and colleagues. We encourage a culture where people can grow and become our future stars; a culture that is perfect for those wanting the opportunity to develop themselves and their teams.
Hunkemöller strives to be a much-loved, global and social brand. A place where people love to work, are proud of the brand, and where we create true brand ambassadors. Working in a passionate, energetic, design-led and performance-driven environment where our key customer persona 'Shero' sits at the heart of everything we do. Hunkemöller is certified TOP EMPLOYER of the Netherlands 2019, which underlines our people initiatives and achievements.
If you want to join our growing Hunkemöller headquarters team, click on 'apply' to hand in your CV or LinkedIn profile details (in English). In case of any questions, please contact our Recruiter Juliana Jaekel via +31 (0)35 646 5102.
For this role, we're not looking to work with external agencies.