Hunkemöller is looking for a Manager Campaigning for our CRM department.
As the Manager Campaigning you will be responsible for the day to day management of all Campaign activities which are focused on the customer life cycle (acquire, develop, retain & inspire) in 9 countries. Based on market intelligence, AI and other insights (from the different departments). you will execute customer-oriented marketing campaigns for our different customer segments. You will be reporting into the Global CRM & Loyalty Manager and will work together on the long-term strategic goal of creating an ‘effective & efficient contact strategy'.
- Responsible for effective and efficient email, push & SMS campaigns
- Marketing automation: creating atomization in templates, audiences, recommendations and journeys
- Personalization: focusing on relevance and sending the right message at the right time, to the right customer by means of e.g. AI recommendations
- Campaign strategy: managing strategy for promotional and seasonal HKM campaigns trough alignment with the different departments within Hunkemöller, countries and our suppliers.
- Test & Learn: managing and coordination of the testplanning for both push and email
- Managing performance: collecting & influencing the HKM email, sms and push campaign performance. Reporting on it supported by campaign dashboards and our CI data analyst
- End to end planning: responsible for planning, briefing and executing all CRM campaigns supported by email & push marketeers
- Troubleshooting: making sure operational problems regarding email, SMS & push platform (Selligent) are solved
- Leadgen: drive & coordinate lead gen, re-engagement and suppression activities to keep our contactable base active and growing
- Coaching & educating our Email & Push marketeers
- Always on the lookout for new possibilities & initiatives to improve our campaigns, communication channels and KPIs
The ideal CANDIDATE:
- We are looking for a Campaign/Digital Channel professional with minimum a Bachelors degree in Marketing / Communication / Business Studies.
- At least 3 years working experience in a comparable campaign management position, preferably in the retail industry. Experience with Selligent is an advantage.
- Strong background and proof of driving conversion, and knowledge of A-B testing and lead gen strategies
- Experience in analyzing data, building and interpreting reports
- Excellent knowledge of the English language (written and spoken)
- Positive attitude and drive as well as motivator. Be a source of energy.
- Excellent analytic, planning and organizational skills.
- Results and data driven and able to translate data into insights and actions.
- Customer centric; see customers as No 1 priority.
- Teamplayer, able to liaise and collaborate with different departments (IT, sales, merchandising, online, communications).
- Test & learn mindset
Hunkemöller strives to be a much-loved, global and social brand. A place where people love to work, are proud of the brand, and where we create true brand ambassadors. Working in a passionate, energetic, design-led and performance-driven environment where our key customer persona 'Shero' sits at the heart of everything we do. Hunkemöller is certified TOP EMPLOYER of the Netherlands 2019, which underlines our people initiatives and achievements.
If you want to join our growing Hunkemöller headquarters team, click on 'apply' to hand in your CV or LinkedIn profile details (in English). In case of any questions, please contact our HR department via (0031)35-646 5102.