Hunkemöller is searching for a passionate and hands-on Payroll Specialist (m/f; full-time, 40 hrs/week) to support our current Dutch team: Are you experienced in the daily work of a payroll?
Then this could be your next challenge:
- Together with a team of 2 Payrollers and a Teamleader, you would be responsible for the correct payments to all Dutch employees as well as the administration of the working hours of our employees. These hours are the base of their salary
- In absence of the current team leader, who will be needed in different projects in the upcoming period, the Payroll Specialist will do the final necessary checks on all payroll relevant data each period and be the spoken-to person for the payroll provider. You will need to be able to run a payroll without the attendance of the Team leader.
- Balancing General Ledger accounts of salaries, wage taxes and social securities for all foreign entities will challenge you next to the daily business of the Dutch Payroll
- As the expert for wages, social securities, pension and bonus payments, you will work closely together with our HR-, Controlling-, Business Management- and Financial Department
- Relevant data exchange with insurances and tax authorities as well as preparing personal data for yearly audits will be part of your job
- The Payroll Specialist will report to the current Team Leader of the Payroll Department
The perfect candidate for this responsible role within Hunkemöller should be really passionate about the daily work within a Payroll department and should be experienced in:
- Giving your best World-Class-Service to employees and stakeholders, within your latest roles as a payroll specialist for 3-5 years, in an international and fast moving company in the area of Retail, Hospitality or any other service-orientated business
- Within your Business studies you should have gained at least a PDL Diploma
- Working in complex data systems which also differ per country to solve different issues and work on ad-hoc analyzes
- Daily work or even first insights into Raet/HR Core, Workday and/or SAP would be a plus
- Senior attitude when it comes to structure priorities, deadlines and targets within the team, also having an eye on the internal and external professional communication
Hunkemöller is a place for people who have a passion for creating great products and world-class service for our end-consumer and colleagues. We encourage a culture where people can grow and become our future stars; a culture that is perfect for those wanting the opportunity to develop themselves and their teams.
If you want to join our growing Hunkemöller headquarters team, click on 'apply now' to tell us why this is the perfect role for you and send your CV (in English). Please note, that as we’re an internationally successful company, the whole application process will be in English.
If you have any questions, please contact our HR department, Tel-Nr. (0031)35-646 5118.